Rolex Yacht-Master 40 is a model of the Rolex brand which was created in 1992. The Rolex Yacht-Master 40 is a unique watch that combines style and luxury. It was initially invented for diving enthusiasts but it can be worn by the daily wearer with any level of fancy.
The Rolex Yacht-Master 40 is an incredible watch with a classical and stylish design, that is ideal for any occasion. It is a sports model which gives you that sporty experience and aesthetics. The hand of the watch is very reflective and it feels great on the hand. It is very comfortable to put on and it is an uncommon beautiful timepiece.
Although at first glance, it looks very similar to the submarine, it is a different wearing experience. The case shape is entirely different from the submarine and Its case profile comprises compound curves with the lugs swooping downwards very similar to a Daytona, the case is also completely polished.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON: Rolex Yacht-Master II Specification and Color variations
About the Rolex Yacht-Master 40
Rolex Yacht-Master 40 was first launched in the 90s, and it has passed through several upgrades since then. The model Reference 16628 was first introduced in 18kt gold, with a white dial and 3135 movements, and it was the same movement used in the Rolex Submariner.
In 2012, the model 116622 was created. It had the platinum dial but with a few extraordinary configurations, like the shimmering impact and a glittering finish. The model 126622 was designed in 2019. It offers an Oysterflex bracelet option that approves increased flexibility without having to sacrifice your comfort or style.
The version 116655 is covered in 40mm of Everose gold surrounding a black dial on a black Oysterflex bracelet. The watch furthermore measures 11.5mm in thickness and 48.2mm from lug to lug.
On the bezels, it has a raised numeral which gives it a kind of nice pop, a very kind of 3D feel. A lot of attention was given to the bezel and it makes it stand out from the traditional submarine that you normally see.
The Yacht-Master 40 has all of the features you would think of from a luxury brand like Rolex. Below are some of these features.
- It has a 40 mm Oyster case that symbolizes solid craftsmanship and elegance.
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands, an automatic movement with a date display at 3 o’clock on the dial with a rapid setting for stop-seconds
- One can effortlessly put on or remove the watch without fretting about it falling off because of its folding Oysterlock safety clasp.
- Its bezel consists of ceramic and titanium. This makes it incredibly sturdy and durable.
- The watch has an Oyster Steel bracelet and it is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- The watch has a sapphire crystal which protects its face from scratches.
- The watch is resistant to water. Its rating is a 100meters / 300 meters and it has a rotating bezel.
Just like the other Rolex watches, the Yacht-Master 40 offers remarkable legibility in all situations, mostly in the dark, and this is due to its Chromalight display. The broad hands and hour markers are in simple shapes like triangles, circles, and rectangles. They are also filled with a luminescent material that emits a long-lasting glow.
Rolex Yacht-Master 40 Colour Variations
Rolex Yacht-Master 116655 is encased in 40mm of Everose gold encompassing a black dial on a black Oysterflex bracelet. Its features comprise hours, minutes, seconds, and dates. The model measures 11.5mm in thickness and 48.2mm from lug to lug.
Rolex Yacht-Master Dark Rhodium 116622 is encased in 40mm of stainless steel with a platinum bezel enveloping a dark rhodium dial on a stainless steel Oyster bracelet. The functions of this model include bidirectional platinum timing bezel, hours, minutes, seconds, and dates. And the watch measures 11.6mm in thickness and 47.3mm from lug to lug.
The Yacht-Master 40 126622 model is encased in 40mm of stainless steel, Oyster bracelet with flip-lock Oysterclasp and Easylink extension link, a platinum bidirectional rotating bezel, a bright blue dial, an automatic Chronometer. The functions of this Rolex watch include hours, minutes, seconds, and dates. It also measures 11.6mm in thickness and 47.1mm from lug to lug.
Where to Buy the Rolex Yacht-Master 40
Do you wish to purchase the Rolex Yacht-Master 40 because of its peculiar features? If yes, you will have to stay on this page as we give you directions on where you can purchase this watch.
To purchase the watch,
- Visit rolex.com
- You will find two horizontal lines on the left-hand side of the page.
- Tap the lines, then click on “Buying a Rolex”.
- Next, tap the store locator.
- A map of countries will be displayed on the page.
- You have to search for your country and tap the Rolex logo indicated over it.
- (Note that you can also click on “list”, to get the details of the retailer).
- After tapping the Rolex logo, the address and phone number of the retailer will be displayed on the screen.
- You can immediately go to the address to purchase your watch or you can as well call the number.
- Also, you can tap on more details or get directions if you are not acquainted with the address.
You need to shop from a certified Rolex seller when purchasing the watch, and following the steps above will aid you in locating a certified Rolex retailer.