How to select the perfect watch to fit your wrist
You can easily choose the watch that fits your wrist size when buying a wristwatch at a physical shop. If it feels good, you will wear it. But it’s not as simple when you shop online for a wristwatch. It doesn’t really matter how you shop for a watch online, but it is important that you understand how to pick the best watch for your wrist.
You should feel comfortable with the watch. It should fit comfortably on your skin. Use a measuring tape to measure the wrist size or a strip of paper. Measure your wrist by wrapping it around your arm, just below the wrist bone. Notify the company.
- Very thin wrists-Wrists measuring 14cm to 15cm should not wear bulky items, as it makes them look awkward.
- Thin wrists – Wear slim, sophisticated timepieces if your wrist is between 16cm and 17cm.
- Medium wrists — People with wrist sizes between 17cm-18cm have the advantage of a large selection of watches to suit their needs. They can choose from watches of these dimensions: 38mm to 40mm or 42mm.
- Thick wrists-Thick wrists (18cm or more) may require large watches. However, a 44cm-46cm case is the ideal size. These wrist sizes are ideal for sports watches.
Check out the best women’s watches in 2022 and other types
- Casual watches They are suitable for everyday use and most affordable.
- Watches for Dress – These watches are elegant and slim and suitable for formal and business wear.
- Analog watches are The most classic type. It has the hour hand, minute hand, and sometimes the second.
- Digital watches– It is much easier to read the time using the LCD display.
- Hybrid watches: A mix of analog and digital watches, which can also include fitness trackers or can connect to a Smartphone.
- Touchscreen watches are smart watches that have a touchscreen display and can be controlled by the watch functions.
- Fashion watches are designed by watchmakers who are more known for their fashion sense than their watchmaking abilities. Anne Klein, Gucci, and Guess are just a few of the top fashion watch brands for women.
- Luxury watches These watches are made by companies that are well-known for making watches. Many of these watches are made in Switzerland, and they are only available in limited quantities. Luxury watches also use precious metals like gold, jewels, and diamonds to increase their value.
- Quartz watches: Made from quartz crystal oscillation quartz is a common type that offers accuracy as well affordability and durability.
It is important to understand how to find the right wristwatch that fits your wrist. Knowing the differences between watches is essential so you can choose which one to purchase for yourself or your loved ones. For more information and reviews, visit product view sites to find the right watch for you.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON: